In order to assure the preferred class for our current patrons, Fall registration begins now and extends through May 31. The early registration fee for current students is $25.00 through May 31, after which the fee will be $35.00. The new student registration fee is now and will remain $25.00. The registration fee is non-refundable.
- Classes begin Tuesday, September 5, 2023, and run through May 18, 2024. For a proper dance education, we ask for a full-year commitment to truly appreciate the learning process.
- Tuition is due the first class of each month and before the 10th of each month. A late fee of $25.00 per month will be charged for tuition payments later than the 10th of the month.
- Tuition is based on a yearly fee and broken down into monthly payments for your convenience.
- Missed classes must be paid for except for doctor-approved illnesses of more than four weeks. We do offer make-up classes when available. Please contact your teacher.
- Make all checks payable to Nan Klinger, LLC. When paying cash insist on a receipt. There is a $35.00 charge for returned checks.
TUITION RATE LIST
$59.00/MONTH FOR 45 MINUTE CLASSES
$62.00/MONTH FOR 60 MINUTES OR LONGER CLASSES
$113.00/TWO LESSONS EACH WEEK OR 2 STUDENTS/ FAMILY TAKING ONE LESSON/ WEEK
$167.00/ANY COMBINATION OF 3 LESSONS EACH WEEK PER FAMILY
$214.00/ANY COMBINATION OF 4 LESSONS EACH WEEK PER FAMILY
$267.00/ANY COMBINATION OF 5 LESSONS EACH WEEK PER FAMILY
$307.00/ANY COMBINATION OF 6 LESSONS EACH WEEK PER FAMILY
- $21.00/FOR THOSE WANTING TO PAY BY THE SINGLE CLASS*
*Per class rate applies only to those who pay prior to class.
*Monthly rate will apply to all others. You may not switch per class rate without prior written notice.
- $85.00/1 HOUR PRIVATE LESSON*
- $49.00/ONE HALF HOUR PRIVATE LESSON*
*FULL PAYMENT IS REQUIRED ON CANCELATIONS WITH LESS THAN 24-HOUR NOTICE.
A 5% discount on tuition is applied to those wanting to pay for the full year before September 30th. Ballet Excel Ohio scholarship dancer rates available upon request. A 10% discount on tuition for active military parents. Please present a valid military ID at the time of registration.
Available upon request. Dancers will work one on one with a private dance teacher to suit their needs. Each student will receive personalized instruction and immediate feedback that will expand their dance training.
Missed classes must be paid for, except for doctor-approved illnesses or injuries of more than four weeks. Please notify us by email if you would like to make up any missed classes and we will try our best to find a comparable class.
We ask that students fulfill their 9 month commitment to class. If you need to withdrawal from a class due to illness, moving, etc… it must be submitted through email at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure your account is properly adjusted. Informing your student’s instructors is not considered a formal notification of withdrawal.
Male Dancer Scholarship Program
We offer a limited number of full and partial scholarships to male dancers accepted into the Preprofessional Program. Admission into the program is by audition only. No previous ballet experience required.