Following is a list of important information that will be helpful for you and your child. Please read it carefully.
- This year the Workshop (recital) is scheduled for Saturday May 19th, 2018 at Cuyahoga Falls High School Auditorium. Please mark your calendars now and set this day aside. Rehearsal will be in the morning, with the performance at 7:00pm in the evening. More information will be given nearer to the date.
- Tuition is due the FIRST class of each month. A late fee of $10.00 will be charged for payments received after the 10th of each month and for each fifteen days thereafter.
- Please do not post-date checks.
- There is a $25.00 fee for returned checks.
- If your student needs to withdraw from, or change to another class, please notify the teacher. TUITION IS DUE UNTIL WE RECEIVE NOTIFICATION.
- Students who interrupt or drop a class due to outside activities or vacation will be required to pay an $20.00 Re-Enrollment Registration Fee to return to class.
- Please remind your child to use the restroom before each class, especially pre-schoolers.
- Parent/guest viewing is the FIRST class of each month.
- Colored leotard day is the LAST class of every month in the community school.
- Make-up classes are available for missed classes. Please check with your teacher for an appropriate class time.
- Students should have neatly groomed hair and attire appropriate for their class. Please refer to school Dress Code. Drawstrings should be tied, trimmed and tucked into shoes.
- No jewelry (small post earrings are ok) or gum chewing in class.
- Please put names on all shoes and apparel. “Lost and Found” is located in the girl’s dressing room.
- Street shoes are not to be worn on the dance floors.
- We reserve the right to cancel class if enrollment is less than 6 students.
- Parking is in front or back of studio. We have permission to park in the Acme parking lots. Do not park in Advanced Auto Parts lot.
- Siblings at the studio must be supervised at all times. Please attend to your children.
- THERE ARE NO SNOW DAYS. If you feel it is unsafe to travel, you can arrange to make up the class.
- Students should be picked up promptly after class. Students not picked up within 15 minutes after their class has ended will be charged $1.00 a minute thereafter.
- No food, drink or gum is permitted in the studio. Bottled water only.
- TURN OFF ALL CELLPHONES AND PAGERS while in the studio classroom. Do not make or receive any calls while class is in session.
- Please check the Studio Info. bulletin board by the Holliday Studio each week for important handouts and information that you might have missed. You may also check our website for the same information.
- Vacation schedule as follows: Thanksgiving Break: Wednesday November 22nd thru Sunday November 26th; Winter Break: Saturday December 23rd thru Monday January 1st; Spring Break: Sunday March 25th thru Sunday April 1st.
If you have any questions please feel free to call Mia Klinger at 330-928-6479 or email at Mia@klingers.us . The faculty and staff of Excellence in Dance are looking forward to a great year!